What do you thing about having community gardens on church land? Getting Started

Home Forums Gardening What do you thing about having community gardens on church land? Getting Started

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Porters Place 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Porters Place
    Participant

I don’t know about you but when I see vast open spaces on properties like churches or schools I want to see it turned into community gardens!
    Heck! I think it is more important to have a space to grow your food than to park your car and if places can have huge parking lots why can’t they have huge gardens?
    For some excellent thoughts on churches having permaculture gardens and getting started with community gardening a booklet for you:

Give it a read and let me know what you think!

Porters Place
    Participant

If you would like a copy of the eBook “Community Gardening Where Communities Congregate” with a guide for getting started with community gardening
    pick up a copy here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/svsnjrt40tyiw2f/Community%20Gardening%20Where%20the%20Community%20Congregates.pdf?dl=0

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.