Composting with Black Soldier Fly Larvae
This is a downloadable eBook in PDF format.
It is no news, human beings are polluting the planet, one source of pollution being food waste heading to landfills. Being piled up in large amount and lacking of aeration, they start rotting and produce leachate, a highly toxic liquid that can pollute the land, ground water and water ways; the waste is broken down in an anaerobic environment and will eventually release methane, a gas 21 times more potent than carbon dioxide.
If every household uses a least one type of composting method, we can make a difference. Traditional composting and vermicomposting generally does not include meat or dairy because of the risk of both pathogens and odours. However, these composting methods can be complemented by either Bokashi or by harnessing the natural ability of Black Soldier Flies to break down all manner of waste. This eBook explores what I call BSF Larvicomposting.
Note: this guide does NOT cover mating enclosures.
Shipping To These Countries
- up to 3 days processing time
- shipping within Australia only
- items will be shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only to minimise delays in postal networks during weekends
- won't ship to WA, NT or TAS due to quarantine restrictions
- local pick-up on all products
Returns & Exchanges
- no return accepted on compost worms and black soldier fly larvae
- cancellation accepted if made at least 24 hours before agreed pick-up time or for shipped items, before Monday and Tuesday shipping days.
- return fees paid by buyer
- contact us before returning any item
100g Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae$20.0078.958 STEEM22.125 SBD
Free eBook: Introduction to Composting with Black Soldier Fly LarvaeGift
15x Sunshine chili (Aji family) seeds$2.509.87 STEEM2.766 SBD
Free eBook: Worm Starter MixGift
2L Worm Starter Mix$15.0059.219 STEEM16.594 SBD
Free eBook: Worm Bin, Setup and MaintenanceGift