eBook: Worm Bin, Setup and Maintenance
Setting up their first worm bin is one of the most exciting but also the most daunting experience for new worm farmers. Where should start What should you do to keep the worms happy and avoid any beginners issues.
This free mini guide is not a full blown worm farming guide but rather provides minimum critical information to get you started. You will also find inside some links to more free and paid resources if you want to learn more about how to handle your food waste in an ecological manner.
Shipping To These Countries
- up to 3 days processing time
- shipping within Australia only
- items will be shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only to minimise delays in postal networks during weekends
- won't ship to WA, NT or TAS due to quarantine restrictions
- local pick-up on all products
Returns & Exchanges
- no return accepted on compost worms and black soldier fly larvae
- cancellation accepted if made at least 24 hours before agreed pick-up time or for shipped items, before Monday and Tuesday shipping days.
- return fees paid by buyer
- contact us before returning any item