I accept these currencies:
My name is Quoc-Huy (Huy for short), I've been doing vermicomposting and larvicomposting since 2014 and I'm now involved as one of the moderators of the Red Worm Composting group (16K members) and as one of the admins of the Worm Farming Alliance group (professional worm farmers) on Facebook.
I've setup The Little Worm Farm to help people succeed in vermicomposting at domestic scale and try to spread correct information about maintaining a worm bin in order to obtain the best soil amendment Nature can offer the gardener.
Shipping To These Countries
- up to 3 days processing time
- shipping within Australia only
- items will be shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only to minimise delays in postal networks during weekends
- won't ship to WA, NT or TAS due to quarantine restrictions
- local pick-up on all products
Returns & Exchanges
- no return accepted on compost worms and black soldier fly larvae
- cancellation accepted if made at least 24 hours before agreed pick-up time or for shipped items, before Monday and Tuesday shipping days.
- return fees paid by buyer
- contact us before returning any item